The photograph shows Hapuswadi resort in-charge Anushree Prabhu and Meghana Wagh along with Madhurangan members who participated in the Konkan trip.
Three more batches; only few seats remain!
- 2nd Ladies special batch : January 30, January 31 and February 1.
- 3rd Ladies special batch : February 6,7,8.
- 4th Family special batch : February 13,14,15.
For more details, contact : 8378994076
- Suvarna Shinde, Jayashree Gaikwad and Anuradha Takte said that they participated for the first time in Madhurangan group and had a rich experience in Hapuswadi. They were impressed by the hospitality and enjoyed the Jungle trekking activity. All in all, it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience at the resort.
- Shravani and Sushma Mastakar had a wonderful time too. They found the Jungle trek thrilling and also loved the food. They appreciated the hospitality and would like to visit Hapuswadi again. They feel, Madhurangan should arrange such picnics frequently.
The accommodation at the resort is amidst coconut and betel nut groves. The red soil cottages with tiled roofs are surrounded by cashewnut gardens and dense foliage. No matter what their age, people from all groups enjoyed the experience of staying at such a rustic and scenic environment of the Hapuswadi resort. The resort along with Sakaal Madhurangan, had arranged this residential tour.
The members enjoyed a guided tour of the age-old Shiva temple situated near the resort, the Nakshatra garden and vermiculture/compost project. They also learned astonishing facts about the trees, plants, their spices and those with medicinal values. They were also given an idea of the pyramid that would be erected in the future. The members then went ahead and reached Harnai beach, which they thoroughly enjoyed. This was, indeed, a welcome break from the many hassles of city life such as traffic jams, jammed mobile networks and household chores. A trip to the beach gave them a break as they could sit back and enjoy ready-made ‘Konkani’ food served at the resort. They also indulged in games at the mango groves, remembering the bygone days of childhood. This was a novel experience for them as they relaxed by a spring in the valley while having tea. Mr. Anish Wagh guided the ladies on the Jungle trek.
(The photograph shows Hapuswadi resort in-charge Anushree Prabhu and Meghana Wagh along with Madhurangan members who participated in the Konkan trip.)